More Projects (click on Map's red stickpins)
1) Newly completed is a private residential remodeling project in Fridley where the owner, the contractor, and I collaborated on a mid-century modern re-do of the entire house AND a complete re-do of the detached garage into a fun industrial look rec room with lots of techie details plus a cool, second floor asian motif meditation room,
2) The SV Temple at 7615 Metro Boulevard in Edina has finished its Phase I Construction! It is a remodeled commercial building (formerly Spa Bella Casa) which now is home to a Hindu gods worship area along with an update to many of the support facilities. Phase II's large social hall was recently finished, including some innovative lighting details. I'm looking forward to starting a new kitchen soon, too!
3) The Gold Nugget Tavern and Grille at 14405 Excelsior Blvd in Minnetonka 55345 (in the community of Glen Lake) continues to attract restaurant patrons in droves with it's new menu offerings as well as steadfast favorites. While you're there enjoying the comfy ambiance provided by the architectural character, notice the antique bar and other repurposed elements that are incorporated into the design theme...huge arches, schoolhouse lights, train memorabilia...and very creative food!
4) ValleyWood Center at 4420 ValleyView (corner of ValleyView and Woodale) is a beautifully renovated office and professional services building with a completely gutted and updated interior and exterior. Very nice improvement for the neighborhood.
5) The Brownstones-on-France townhomes at 5200 France Av in Edina, are a handsome, harmonious collection of new rowhouses that recall old world styles of Europe and new world styles of Colonial America. The interiors, however, are unique reflections of each owners, as each home has a custom layout and detailing ranging from a modern Scandinavian design to an 800 year old Italan villa to a Midwestern Transitional (and many things in between).
6) A residential addition and remodeling at 4124 Queen Av So, Minneapolis, 55410 was an interior redo and exterior addition of a tower suite that was inspired by the Lake Harriet Bandshell (across the street). See before & after sketch PLUS as-built photo on photos page.